REAL ESTATE LAW
In real estate law we have specialized in the area of transaction law (= transfer of ownership of real estate). Here we advise both buyers and sellers on all questions relating to the purchase or sale of real estate or real estate portfolios, including their financing. Our range of services is also aimed at international investors who wish to acquire real estate in Germany. In this context, we will inform (both national and international) investors about all steps of a real estate transaction under German law, present in detail any problems that may have been uncovered and provide solutions to any problems that may have been found. Correspondence with foreign investors/parties can also be conducted in English without any problems.
In real estate law we see ourselves as “deal makers”, not “deal breakers”. This means that we always try to point out not only legal problems in a transaction, but above all their solutions.
Our field of activity includes, among others, the following services:
- Legal examination of real estate (so-called legal due diligence);
- Structuring of real estate deals under consideration of tax law aspects;
- Drafting and negotiation of real estate purchase agreements (= asset deals) and share purchase agreements (= share deals), tender guarantees, purchase agreements for npl portfolios etc;
- Legal advice in connection with foreclosure sales of real estate;
- Legal support in the processing/implementation of sales contracts;
- Judicial and extrajudicial enforcement of warranty claims arising from sales contracts or defense against them.
Furthermore, we also advise you on the financing of your real estate, for example by taking over the following activities for you:
- Legal advice and representation towards banks in the course of the preparation of financing agreements;
- Review and negotiation of financing/loan agreements, security agreements, etc.
- Accompanying the fulfilment of disbursement requirements under loan agreements or other contractual conditions.